Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Year . . .

. . . new me (at least until the end of January)! I decided that our little family needed a blog to keep everyone updated on our little family! Let's be honest, no one really cares what Ryan and I are up to, so this blog will be mainly about our little girl, Ryland. I will try to post a Ryland update every day (so get off my back already Mom! :-) !).


So, here's what's new:


- Ryland turned 14 months on Friday. I can't believe how time flies. I used to think that this was something that just old people say, now I realize that it's something I genuinely believe . . . does this mean I'm an old person now?!


- Ryland's favorite thing to do now is dance - and she can dance to ANYTHING. This morning she heard some Bollywood music and started cutting a rug. She's really good - must get that from me.


- Ryland has discovered that things go in the garbage can and will put WHATEVER you give her into the trash. This week I've found: a jean skirt, a potholder, a shirt, and a wooden spoon. Ironically, this week we have lost our camera's battery charger (don't fear grandparents - I just bought a new one off Ebay) and Sabrina's leash. I wonder where they could be . . .


- Yesterday during Ryland's afternoon nap she decided that sleeping with a diaper on was overrated. Coincidentally, we had a crib that looked like a puppy's kennel to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment