Monday, January 26, 2009

RYLAND FINALLY LEARNED . . .

HOW TO DRINK THROUGH A STRAW! I know that may sound like an unimportant feat to some of you, but we've been trying since she turned one! Last night, Ryan, Ryland, and I went out to dinner with my dad (Big Papa) and she did it! I was so excited!
Ryland and I also went to a Baby Shower yesterday. Ryland had a fantastic time playing with everyone. I forgot my camera, but someone else took pictures, so as soon as their emailed to me, I will post them. I took home 3 prizes from the shower games, much to the chagrin of the other guests, but, look, I'll admit it - I love shower games and I love winning. I'm not going to apologize for that. I figure if I'm buying a gift for a baby I've yet to meet, at least I should try to win as much as I can.
Sidenote: Ryan and I dusted off the Clue game last night. I let him win since I won so many shower games earlier in the day (I'm not THAT competitive).

1 comment:

  1. I feel like any baby or wedding shower is a personal failure if I don't win at least one game and usually Jen is with me so we always go for at least 2. Also, you should be very proud of little Ryland, b/c I still don't know how to drink through a straw.

    ReplyDelete